Paula +1000 cal=happy

So, I had a great day today and just want to tell you about it: in a post a couple of months ago I told you about the restoring project of my car and now we are done! It was so much work and at some point I thought we will never finish it. It's so amazing now!

I had a long ride with "Paula" today and I'm so happy! I know it sounds weird but it's like being in love💕! I smile the whole time when I'm driving and my mood brightens up instantly! So much about the first happy part of my day.

The second part included the last day of FB Fit 3: I did the 1000 cal workout! I tried to find excuses not to do it and half way through it was like that I could do the second half tomorrow... Well, who doesn't know these excuses... But I made IT! I needed two month now to finish the program but with all these new workout videos launched, how could someone expect me to go straight through a program😄😄! After the 1000 I had a nice evening in a beer garden with a friend and now an epidode of a series (Sweet Tooth). What a great day! Sounds a little like a diary entry, sorry😅

Wish you all a great weekend and at this point a great thank you to K&D and T for all the great workouts and effort! Im happy to be part of this community! 🥰