Saturday 10-7 šŸ‘» checkin

Hey there all you loveliesā€¦. Good your time of day to you. Here in the UK Iā€™m nearly at 12 noon.

Whatā€™s going on in your world of fitness and health? I went for a relaxing 5k run in the drizzling rain, through puddles and along muddy paths, so perfect #workoutcomplete for me! Is yours a #workoutcomplete today? Or a #restdaycomplete? Or maybe even a #nothingnesscomplete?

Whatā€™s going on in your world of food today? My lunch will be leftover leek tarte tatin, and dinner is BBQ, laid on by the rangers for the countryside volunteers. I hope the rain will stop before then!!! Are you doing a #leftovercomplete today? Or #BBQcomplete today? Maybe even a #deliciousdinnercomplete? And that delicious dinner could be anything really from a peanut butter sandwich to a posh one Michelin star dinnerā€¦.

Right: Saturday topicā€¦.

I am getting obsessed šŸ˜± Last year my son wanted to give me a fitness tracker for my birthday. I told him: no I will get obsessed! My hubs obviously never heard that conversation because he gave me a fitness tracker for my birthday 2 weeks ago! This morning during my run the darn thing was buzzing an awful lot because my bpm was too high, yeah right, I may be 64, but I can run! So then I looked up my max heart rate (220- your age)ā€¦ ok, but my calendar age is not my fitness age, so then I looked up my fitness age (duh, one site calculated 62, another calculated 31!)ā€¦. Etc etc. See?!?! I get totally obsessed, also by the steps I take.

So hereā€™s my question: Do you track things? If so, do you find it beneficial for you? Do you run the risk of getting obsessed?

BTW my son just whatsapped me (after all my ā€œobsessiveā€ messages): Mum, JUST IGNORE IT!

Photo: just a beautiful bit of our coastā€¦ makes me feel relaxed and blessed!