Perspiration Pals - 10 July 2021 🤗

Happy Saturday P Pals! How are you all doing today?

I started my day off by taking Jake out for a walk. I love his enthusiasm for exercise & it got me thinking about the recent FB post 'Taking Care of Yourself' They asked the questions - Do you feel like working out is punishment? Is it something you dread? Or is exercise something you appreciate, even enjoy? What are your feelings on this, P Pals?

I used to dread exercising, it always felt like a chore & I didn't particularly enjoy it. When we went into lockdown last year, I had a lot of time on my hands so I purchased some programs & started working out consistently. Then I discovered this Community, I was very hesitant to join at first, but once I did...ta-da...💡 moment! I haven't looked back since! My mindset has completely changed, I can now appreciate & enjoy exercise (most of the time), we all have our off days! I love the feeling of accomplishment after a workout, challenge & program complete! I know that I've said this before, but the support & encouragement you have given me has definitely helped me achieve this mindset, you have kept me motivated & accountable, so thank you! 🥰 I do have to be reminded not to compare myself to others, I may still have a long way to go, but I'm definitely better than I used to be & that's what matters.

Having waffled on for far too long, it's over to you, if you feel like sharing your thoughts on this, I'd love to hear from you! In the meantime, enjoy your Saturday, everyone!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗

Edited