HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group July 9

Helloooooooo!!

How is everyone doing this friday!? πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"Equality in health outcomes, and being at peace with ourselves and each other, will come from equality in society, and compassion" -Lindo Bacon and Lucy Aphramor

I am a true advocater of equality and compassion! In a fairer, more compassionate, and more equitable society, we can be at peace with ourselves and with each other, and we can respect and accept our differences! 😊 For me, social equality and compassion, towards ourselves and others, play the most important role in our health (physical, mental, and emotional). If we want a healthier and happier world, we need a more equal and compassionate world!

To the rest of the day! Today is an upper body day for me! πŸ’ͺ🏼 I will be doing Day 8 of the Flex Challenge and I am adding the newest upper body strenght and cardio workout with Daniel to try it out! πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Besides that, we might get our walk too! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

What about you!? Are you working out or resting!? Any other plans for the day or for the weekend!? πŸ™‚ Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, smile! πŸ˜ƒ We can always find a little reason to smile, and it is friday!

Happy day!