First week of FB Flex complete!

Man oh man my upper body is tired!!

I've been really wanting to gain strength in my upper body. It's always been really weak and I finally decided to do something about it. I purchased flex to try to focus a bit more on my upper body.

Upper body strength routines are a little weird for me. Usually during the workout my arms are on fire and I don't feel like I can push myself any further, but then the next day I'm not sore at all. Well that was NOT the case for day one of flex. I was sooooo sore when I woke up the next day.

I didn't pair this program with any others, so I picked my own videos on my off days from flex. I was kind of excited to have the chance to find my own videos. More specifically ones I haven't done before. Tuesday was a red light green light video and a 100 rep squat challenge. It was so much fun! I enjoyed it so much I added a different red light green light video for Thursday. I was tired enough from that video though that I didn't add any extra credit to do after it.

How is everyone's week going? Did you guys try any fun new (or new to you) videos?