My Workout and my Day

I completed my workouts for today, It was Day 2 of FB Reach and fB Fundamental. The balance workout was probably the hardest one for me to do since I still kinda of half trouble with my balance sometimes, and it can be different for everyone and they can take it at there own pace.

Before I forgot I passed the self-safe serve test today for me to be able to work in the kitchen at school with my mom now and I can't believe that I passed the test. Because there was 5 different steps to go through in order to safely work in any kind of kitchen around any kind of food. But I managed to get the whole thing done and took the test and I got a 87% on it and it's enough to get to start working in the kitchen with my mom at school.

So now I can finally relax my brain for now but I still have to remember about all the things, I learned so that way I can use them when I start going to work with my mom in the kitchen. It was a lot of information for my brain to take in but I was able to take in all the information in the video to not only use on the test, but to use for the rest of my life when working with food.