Physical Therapy Day 7

Hello Blender Peeps!

Today completes another day of physical therapy. Not too much hard work was done today because man have I been sore after each appointment. I really should stretch more. I'm still pretty limited to what stretches I can do and how long but I still need to try. This might seem like a dumb question but I honestly don't know. Is stretching the best way to make soreness go away faster? Are there other ways? Some advice and knowledge would be greatly appreciated. 😊

I did some physical therapy stretches and have I mentioned how good they always feel? I can't remember if I have or not. Also, I learned that I have been doing some of them wrong and had no idea. I've been holding some stretches when I shouldn't be. 😅 Thankfully, something told me to ask my physical therapist about them and she kindly explained to me that I have and what doing them wrong will do. Nothing bad just some irritation to my nerves. I'm just glad I asked.

Another thing for the first time I have actually...used a 4lb weight! I know. That sounds really weird to be excited about but I've never used one nor seen one in person. It was awesome. 😁

In terms of my goals, what I'm currently trying to work towards is being able to put pressure on my wrists, knees and elbows. I still can't fully do that for too long. Also, to be able to do that low impact workout I mentioned I believe in my last post. I haven't been able to because of soreness so I've been listening to my body. I want to see where I am since I've started physical therapy. It's been helping out a lot like I always say.

I'm really sad that I only have six more days of physical therapy. I really enjoy it and my therapist is a really cool person. It's also been super helpful. I wonder what'll happen when I complete the final six days? 🤔

Have a Blessed day guys!