Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 8th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

I hope despite all things, that you are doing well, or as well as you can be.

It's Thursday, so maybe that's a good thing for you? Closer to the weekend? Got things to look forward to? Like maybe perhaps our wonderful weekend guest host: Lea? Yes, of course! Thanks again to Lea for volunteering to ghost this weekend! Looking forward to seeing all the adventures you have in store for us!

We are also in need of volunteers for hosting any weekends after this one, so if you're interested please let either Raven or me know! Thanks again!

Alright, so how about today, Blenders? What's going on for today? Workouts or otherwise?

Workouts are a big I-dunno for me today. I'm tired. I just don't think I want to, so I don't think I will. Other than that, it's a cooler rainy day here; which is a nice break from the heat. It makes walking the dog horde much more enjoyable.

As for food? Anything good going on there?

I actually made a mixed berry crostata yesterday with some of those black raspberries I showed you the other day. I added red raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries too. With a whole wheat/oatmeal crust. It turned out really good, and was kinda fun to make too. I wish I could share with you guys. But as it were, I've got some leftovers from that that I look forward to.

Picture for today is for you, Anne. It's a Great Spangled Fritillary on a milkweed. You've shared so many amazing photos with us, including those awesome fritillaries, that it's high time you had some photos dedicated to you. So when I'm out and about snapping pics, I often think of you, and wish we could go on nature walks together. I think you'd probably be one of the only other people I know who'd enjoy walking in total silence trying to listen/find creatures to see and photograph. So, anyway, this one's for you, Anne.

Ok, time for me to quit yammerin.

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***