My Workout and my Day

I completed my workouts for today. Today I did Day 2 of FB Reach and FB Fundamental one was a Pilates and Cardio workout and the other one was a stretching routine and both of them were with Kellie. They were both good workouts and they weren't that hard to do, because I have done them a few times so they are not as hard now.

This morning I got the chance to clean the alpaca pen before we went into town to go grocery shopping and, we almost got everything on the grocery list except for two things that they didn't have. But we all had fun going grocery shopping and we heard some funny things on the radio while listening to the music on our drive to the grocery store. It was busy at the grocery stores and a lot of the shelf's at one of the stores half of them had been wiped out, because a lot of people were buying a lot of things.

After we got home I finally got to relax after all that running around and I got to go down on the lower property and play before I had to take care of the animals for the night. So I think that I'm just going to be slowly setting down for the night and it is 6:04 right now so I'm hoping to be able to talk to my boyfriend. But the problem is that my mom wants me to do the violin and I don't think I can talk to my boyfriend until after I'm done doing the violin.

So I guess I just won't play as long as I normally do and just have to figure it out from there I guess.