HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group July 7

Helloooooooo!!

How is everyone doing today!? I really hope that the world is smiling at you and that all of you are well! ๐Ÿ˜Š Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"Healthy bodies will always come in a range of shapes and sizes" -Lindo Bacon and Lucy Aphramor

To the quote, I would also add that healthy bodies will always come in a range of colors, genders, sexes, and abilities too! And, no matter what, we all deserve a dignified life! So, this is just another reminder that all bodies are good bodies, that there can be health at every size, that we can be whoever we want, and that we should always try to respect our bodies and other people's bodies too! โ˜บ๏ธ The scale is not our friend and it doesn't show us our worth! If the pants don't fit anymore, we just get another pair if we can! We are all unique, beautiful, smart, strong, amazing people in our own ways! Diversity is great!

To the rest of the day! For me, today is a rest day! We might go for a walk but nothing more!๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธResting is veryyyy important too!

What about you!? Are you working out or resting!? Any other plans!? Let us know! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sending lots of positive energies to anyone that is struggling or having a difficult situation! ๐Ÿค— Remember that is ok to not be ok sometimes! We are here for you!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!