Perspiration Pals -6 June, 2021 👩‍🎓🎉🥳😊

Hey there P Pals,

How are we this fine Tuesday?

I got something very special to share today...yesterday your girl finally successfully defended her PhD thesis viva and weeee it's done and that's that!!!!! It was very rigorous and long, but I am glad it went well, and we all ended with smiling faces. Still can't believe it --the last few months squeezed every bit of any mental or physical strength and grit I had to cross the bridge over to the other side. Anyhoo, I have to do this all over again next week (remember 2 juries, 2 institutions!)

Another big news...I am shifting to Norway next month, maybe for good. I will be joining as Assistant Professor in a public university there. I am super thrilled as well as super anxious about making this move alone.

So all this has been brewing in the background and I couldn't keep up with workouts and/or here. So it brings me to the topic of hosting. I just saw Magda's post yesterday. I cannot certainly host next Monday, 12th July. So we would please need some volunteer. Also looking for volunteer this Friday, 9th July. Moving forward there is a lot of chaos coming my way in the next 2 months, so while I will try my best to host Mondays and Tuesdays, some days I may not come up with pictures or memes or anything -if this is okay, I can try and still handle Mondays/Tuesdays. However, there might be some weeks in the following 2 months where I will not be able to be online at all.. I just wanted to put it out there..

Okay I sense this thread has already become too long. So moving to check-in stuff. I managed to get in 2 workouts last week and happy about it. Now, let us hear from you, how about your activities. I am having lunch with office colleagues this afternoon to extend celebrations :) Let us know what's your menu..

Some Cookie musings: check out the comments :)

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗