FB Fit - Day 27 - Recovery Workout

I completed my workout for today. Before Bed Stretches with Daniel and it was one of my favorite workouts to do. Because this is a nice workout to do before you go to bed or if you don't really have a whole lot to do around the house for today or to just clear out your mind for the day.

After that I cleaned the alpaca pen then I had my breakfast and then I was getting my stuff around to go to my friends house, then I did the violin and after that it was time to go. When we got there we was having so much fun talking to them and swimming around in the pool and having lunch with them. We were basically catching them up on all the things that has happened since the last time we saw them and lots of stuff has happened since then.

So we told them all about it and we were spending time with each other having a nice meal having out with my friend Sarah talking about what a bad drout we are in. We would have stayed there long if we had brought the dog along with us then we would have been there another hour or so I think.

Edited