Daily Check-in: Monday, July 5th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How was your weekend?

I hope it was grand, and that you were able to check-in with our wonderful guest hosts, Alexi and CK B! Thank you both so much for hosting!

(Speaking of guest hosts, we currently have no more volunteers scheduled! So if you'd like to host a weekend, beginning with this upcoming weekend, please speak up! We'd love to hear from you!)

So, if you celebrated a holiday this weekend, did you have fun? I hope it went well and everybody stayed safe. I don't particularly care for this holiday ('cause I'm old, and find it noisy, and it scares my dogs, and you kids need to get off my lawn). So I spent most of it just gardening. I would say hoeing to be exact, as my gardens needed weeding; but somehow I think if I told you I'd been out hoeing all weekend, that you'd misinterpret my meaning. So we'll stick with gardening.

And chickens. There's always chicken. Here's a few of my feathered flock; running in formation, potentially on their way to start a boy band. Regardless, pictured from left to right is: Gorgon (Golden Laced Wyandotte hen), BBC (Black Australorp hen), Ginger Spice (White Wyandotte hen), Maude (Cream Legbar hen), Tormund (Whiting True Green hen), Bloobo Crankins (Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hen), and Hedgehog (Black Jersey Giant hen). And should you need the unnecessary info, I can also provide egg color of what each hen lays for no other purpose than to overshare.

Alright, that's enough rambling, let's get to it, eh?

How about some workouts for today, Blendfriends? Or is it a rest day for you?

Should be a workout day for me. I didn't get my HIIT and core combo done on Friday so I'll be playing catch up with that one today.

Anything fun happening in the food dept today?

Nothing planned; but I have watermelon! Which will make my dogs very happy.

Ok, that's more than enough for me today!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blendies!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited