Perspiration Pals 05-July-2021

What’s up, P Pals? 😊

First thing first. Sadly, this is my last hosting for a while. 😒 From next Monday on, I'm finalizing my Uni enrollment and I've got stuff to do. Also, my work schedule has become wildly unorganized. Don't even ask. πŸ™„ I'll still come whenever I can, but just as P Pals in comments. You know I cannot stay away from you forever. πŸ€—

It’s Monday - again, and with lovely 46Β°C outside, all of my chocolates melted by the time I got them to the apartment. πŸ₯΅πŸ˜¨πŸ€£ I mean, it's just a 3mins stroll from the car. πŸ™„

Well, I need my choco the same as I need some form of exercise, and so, I'll be going to the gym tonight. It's a new one and free of charge, so might be worth checking out. Not that I'm overly excited. πŸ˜… New Reach is still on my schedule as I keep rescheduling all the time... πŸ™„

And talking about exercise, one must comment on today's meme. What do you wear? My current preference is nothing (too much sharing, no?πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚). Well, I am due for shopping for some working out gear anyways. πŸ˜‰

Of course, to be able to this Blender stuff or any other active stuff, one needs to nourish its body. I'm still very lazy to cook, but now I don't even wanna chop things, so picking up my phone and order it sounds like the ultimate bliss. πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Now, enough about me. Please share your yummy-for-tummy-menusπŸ’‘ and make my mouth water yet again. 🀀

And then continue typing. What's up with y'all? What are your plans for this week? πŸ˜‰

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. πŸ€—

Edited