FB Fit -

I completed my workout for today. It was a 1000 Calorie Workout with Kellie and Daniel and it kicked my butt, because by the end of the workout my whole body was completely wore out. So even after I was done with the workout it is still in my favorites because it is one of my favorite workouts even though I thought I wasn't going to like this it turns out I did like it.

So I guess sometimes when you go to do a workout that you think you might like you don't know until you try the workout and see if you like it or not. Because it never hurts to try something new, moving on this morning after the workout I cleaned the alpaca pen, cutted back irises, and did the violin. This after I finished doing the violin and went outside to spend some time with the kittens and after I'm done with doing my online stuff I'm doing to take care of the animals for the night.

Tomorrow we are all going to a friend's house to spend the day with them and we are going to go swimming and have a barbecue, it's going to be lots of fun and I hope that my friend Sarah is there tomorrow. Because I really want to spend some time with her and catch her up on all that has happened so far for me in school since I have graduated. So I think that we are all going to have a fun time together and we can catch up one another about what has been going on in our life for us, since we all last saw each other.