FB Sweat Complete, Thoughts and Future Plans

Hello,

I wanted to post this to thank this community; I've been reading so many of your posts and there are so many inspiring stories here that keep me motivated.

I've just finished the FB Sweat program. I chose this program because since I'm not a beginner and I'm very active, it felt like a great challenge for me. I'm someone who has been struggling to lose weight for years and I'm still recovering from an eating disorder, that is why my progress is often sabotaged and not seen on the outside like I would like it to be.

Now, after completing the challenge I was sad because I didn't lose weight and for me, that was the primary goal. But instead of being disappointed in me, I decided to instead compare the results from my Fitness Blender PFT from before and after the challenge. And here is where I saw the result that should matter much more than the number on the scale. My body definitely feels stronger, I feel more energized throughout my day and I can feel that my body can endure more than before the challenge.

However, losing the weight that I have gained in the last few years while struggling with my mental health is still a goal to achieve. I'm starting the FB Sweat all over again because I really like the workouts and after that, we will see... Maybe I try another program, but no matter how much work it takes I'm determined to achieve my goal.

Sending love to everyone in this community :) x