Perspiration Pals 4 July 21 πŸŒšπŸŒ™πŸŒ

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I wasn't planning about writing on flowers again since I have already shown you all the flowers I have. But then, I ran into one of my neighbors when I was taking a walk one evening. I hadn't talked to her in a while. She was tending her garden as I walked by, we said hello and she started telling me about her moon flowers. One of them was about to bloom and it would only stay open for 12 hours. I was intrigued since I had never heard of them. She also told me it took three years for them to bloom and the first year they bloomed she sat out on her driveway to watch it and even recorded it and watched a time lapsed version.

I haven't seen her flowers in full bloom but I will put a picture in the comments of a few at almost full bloom.

Happy 4th of July for those blenders in the US! I am going to a children's parade in town and watch all the kids parade with their decorated bicycles. Then I'll have an adult beverage and breakfast. I will keep you guessing as to what beverage I am referring to.

The parade and finding my beverage should lead to much walking so I'll get my walk in. I am thinking blueberry pancakes will be one my menu since I have fresh blueberries. My exercise menu features a 1000 calorie work out for Fit3 😱and then I will only have one more day and Fit 3 will be complete. I am not sure what to do next. The body weight only or strong challenge or FB strong or maybe FB 30 R3. So many choices.πŸ€·β€β™€β€

Now over to you! How is your Sunday going? Any fun plans? What is on your exercise and food menus. Do tell!

I tried to add a sentence in a paragraph above and the formatting went crazy with extra letters that wouldn’t go away so I copied and pasted into word and will start a new post. If that doesn’t work I will stamp my feet, close my laptop and go to bed. It is close to midnight on Saturday night.

Have a great day Blenders!

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. πŸ€—

Edited