Independent Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was a HIIT Pilates Strength Workout - Lower Body Workout for People who Get Bored Easily with Kellie and even though there was not a single exercise repeated it was still hard to do, because I haven't done it in a while or in a long time. But I still got in a good workout for today and even after I was done with the workout I was very busy around the house with doing my morning chores.

I managed to get all of them done in a timely manner and by this afternoon it went from being sunny outside to completely cloudy so I guess you can say that we are having some very weird weather at the moment. But I'm hoping that these clouds drop some rain for a few days around the house because it would be so nice to have a break from all the heat that we've been having. My mom would even like to rain for a whole month because then all the rives, streams, lakes and ponds can fill back up again with water and it will also water all the plants, flowers and the tress too.

So I'm hoping that it starts raining even if the weather says that it's not suppose to rain and it does that would be so nice and we can take a break from the hot weather and cool down. Not that I just enjoyed a couple of cool days with my dad I still don't mind if it cool down for a couple or a few weeks, so that way we know that the plants are going to make it in this weather even though we still water them almost everyday.