Daily Check-in: Saturday, July 3rd 👻

Hi FB friends! I hope this Saturday finds you well. Before getting into our workouts, I thought we could talk about houseplants and cuttings. I've got a few cuttings on my windowsill that are just about ready to be planted. I think it's so cool to watch them grow roots! Does anyone else do this with their houseplants?

Aside from tending to plants today, I'll be going for a walk through my neighborhood, and maybe doing some stretching. I did a Tasha video yesterday and am feeling pretty sore today, so stretching sounds good to me. How are you all moving today?

Last but not least we can't forget to talk about food! I'm grocery shopping today and I think I'll pick stuff up to make a roasted corn salad, and some seasonal fruit. I get way more info fruit over the summer! What's everyone else eating today?

Thanks for checking in!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited