Perspiration Pals 3 July 2021 🌧🏋🍓🧃

Hello P Pals, happy Saturday! How are you all doing & what's it like where you are today? It's raining here, after having sunshine for most of the week, but that's OK, our garden needs it & we still enjoyed our early morning walk around the nature reserve. Sadly, no chirpy chappies 🐦 landed on my hand today, I forgot to take their breakfast with me 🤦‍♀️

Onto workouts, this meme pretty much mimmicks how I feel about cardio & strength! Last month I wanted to do more cardio & focus on my core, so I did Abs 1....cardio, I'm over you now! After toing & froing between the Reach & Strong challenges, I decided to start the Strong challenge this morning to enjoy some strength training, saying that, my first workout did feature a bit of HIIT, but I'll forgive K&D as it was a workout with both of them & I quite enjoyed it, especially the bloopers at the end!

As for the rest of the day, I'll catch up with the housework & since it's raining quite heavily, I'm going to settle down to watch Wimbledon. It's Roger Federer (who I love) against fellow Brit, Cameron Norrie, I'm going to cheer both of them on & imagine I'm there, eating strawberries & cream & enjoying a glass or 2 of Pimms, chin chin!

For dinner tonight, we're thinking of having chicken curry, it's not clear yet who's doing the cooking, but if it's me, we'll have beans on toast instead! 😝

Anyway, that's enough from me, tell me what's on your calendar for today & what yummy food will you be having?

Whatever you're doing, enjoy, listen to your body & be sure to take care of yourself 🤗💛

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗

Edited