Independent Workout

I completed my workout for today. It was a Full Body Strength Complex with Bodyweight Core Finisher with Tasha and it kicked my butt that I felt like I was working out in the rain, because of how much I was sweating during the workout. So it was a hard workout to do and it was not fun at all to do, because my body was not very happy at me for doing this workout on such short notice.

Sometimes I don't know what workouts my mom will pick out for me when it is a independent workout and I try to figure out which workout it's going to be. Because when you try and guess what workout you are going to get you may get it wrong on the guessing part, so it's best to not try and guess at all. I have that happening a lot with me when I'm trying to figure out which workout that I'm going to be doing on that certain day and not guess at all.

Sometimes I think that it's best to try and leave it along most of the time and jut enjoy the ride and just go with the flow until the workout is done. Because you don't think on the positive things then you will never make it through the workout as easy compare to when you do it the right way instead of the wrong way.