Physical Therapy Day 6

Hello Blender Peeps!

I hope all is well. My morning started out pretty interesting to say the least. I asked Google on my phone to set an alarm for 6:50am today because my appointment was at 8:45am. Google sets the alarm but doesn't turn it on. I woke up a lot later than I wanted. Luckily for me it doesn't take me that long to get ready.

After I got ready I went to the bus stop because I take the metro bus to my appointment and not only was the bus late (it should've came at 7:57am but came at 8:10am) but she drove right past me. I have no idea what that was about. She looked me dead in my eyes as she drove by too so she can't say she didn't see me. I figured maybe there were too many people on the bus (I didn't really look) but that wasn't the case. There was a stop a few blocks down from where I was and she picked some people there so I felt insulted. Oh well...that's not the first time that's happened to me. Luckily, my brother was home so he drove me to my appointment and I wasn't late. I thank GOD so much for my brother. He helps me out so much.

Today marks another day of physical therapy done. I got to do some new exercises today too. I'm using bands a lot more for some exercises for my legs and ankles. And get this I've gone into doing bicep curls with 3lb weights. Not both arms together though. Just one arm at a time. It felt really good to do and I didn't feel any pain. 😁 I hope it stays that way.

Thank you all for your support and advice throughout all this! It means a lot!

Have a Blessed day!

Edited