Perspiration Pals 2nd July

Hi P Pals, how are you all this Friday? Any exciting plans that you’re looking forward to this coming weekend? I don’t have much planned myself, although I may do some birthday present shopping as it’ll soon be my Mum’s birthday - I have some ideas of what to get but want to have a look before I choose anything for definite!

What workouts are on your calendars today? I’m keeping it simple as I was at work today, with a nice stretching routine that I’m saving for before bed (if I haven’t fallen asleep before I do it, that is 😏) That said, work was quite the workout itself today, what with the constant going up and down ladders to get items from the stock room and wandering around serving people and tidying - managed to get in over 12000 steps according to my Fitbit 💪🏻

As for food, what’s everyone enjoying today? For dinner we’re having a lovely fresh salad with grilled chicken and potatoes 😋 I personally really enjoy salads, they’re always so refreshing and I find it fun mixing different ingredients and toppings. Please share your fave salad combos if you like, I’m always looking for recommendations!

Sending virtual hugs and cake to all Pals, especially those who need a little extra care and support right now 🤗 Here’s hoping for better times to come soon 🙏🏻

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗