HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group July 2

Helloooooooo!!!

How is everyone doing today!? First friday of July!!! Can't you believe it!? 😱 Are you feeling the friday vibes already!? πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"Becoming aware of the things we have taken for granted will help us create a kinder, more empathetic and aware society" - Caroline Dooner

I think it is so important to be aware and thankful of all the things we have! ☺️ Some of those things, we got thanks to luck; some other things, we got because of our circunstances; some other things, we got because we really fight for them; and, some other things, we got thanks to a mix of everything I just mentioned! In any case, we should be grateful and aware of this and be more compassionate with people with needs who have not had the same luck or circumstances! We should try to be advocaters and allies, and fight for more equity and equility, because we all deserve to have as good circunstances as we can!

To the rest of the day! Today is day 1 of the Flex Challenge for me! πŸ’ͺ🏼 I will be doing an upper body strenght workout and a posture workout with Kelli, and I am adding a short abs workout with Natacha Oceane! πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Besides that, maybe a walk in the afternoon as usual! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

What about you!? Are you working out or resting!? Any plans for today or for the weekend!? Let us know! 😊

Also, I want to send healing, positive, and supporting energies to Lara and her family, as well as to anyone struggling with a difficult situation! πŸ€— Hugs to all of you!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, remember to find a small or big reason to smile today! πŸ˜ƒ It is friday!

Happy day!