Daily Check-in: Friday, July 2nd

Hello, Blendfriends!

I hope this Friday finds you well!

I want to thank you for all of your kind words yesterday. July is a hard month, and it's just something that must be endured, I suppose. So thank you for your patience and for your understanding as I sit in my stupor of gloom and doom.

What's not gloom and doom, however, is my puppers! This is what a walk usually looks like for us. Mable on the left--chasing butterflies (that's why her mouth is open), Bailey--with the usual dirt on her face, Alphie--catching ZZZs whenever he can 'cause walking is hard, and Maisy--who never looks at the camera (or shuts her eyes when she does) and acts sort of like a teenage girl with her "MOM, You're embarrassing me!" mentality. And of course, hubby in the back there, anchoring us all. Anyway, just some dogs to hopefully spruce up your Friday.

And since we're heading in the weekend, we gotta talk ghosting 'cause I completely forgot to do it yesterday! I believe we have a fantastic combo of Alexi and CK B hosting this weekend (correct me if I'm wrong, please)! So thank you both for volunteering, and we look forward to hearing from you!

I think that's all we have for future scheduled ghosts too? So if you're looking to guest host: please, be our guest! It can just be a Saturday or a Sunday or both days---no prereq's, you can host it your own way! We'd love to have you, so if you'd like to host a weekend check-in, please let Raven or I know and we'll schedule you in!

Now, let's get on with today's check-in, shall we?

What workouts do you have scheduled for today? Or perhaps it's a rest day for you?

I have a HIIT and core combo as a part of FB XT today. I'm actually kinda looking forward to it (?). It's one I haven't done in ages, so hopefully it'll go ok.

Anything good on the menu for today?

You mean other than cherry chocolate chip cookies that I made yesterday? No. Well, you know, there will be other food items, but that's about all I can think of right now.

Well, that's all from me for this week! Remember: if you're celebrating this weekend, please do so safely. Take care of your pets, keep them safe, as this is a terrifying time of year for them. And I will see ya'll again on Monday!

Ok, I'm out!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great weekend, Blendfriends!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited