Update

Answers to prayer

1. It took a good 6 months, but, as of 2 days ago, I have been feeling great! The correct medications, as well as making healthier eating choices, have really helped.

2. Today marks 51 days that I have not pulled my hair. In fact, I have had no desire to do so. Trichotillomania has been a part of my life since the age of 11 (I turn 36 in September), but I am determined to beat this!

3. My dad has been receiving physical therapy for his sciatica/pinched nerve, and it seems to be helping.

4. On the job front, our Habitat affiliate is moving to a new office space this month. I am excited for the new space, and a new landlord (one who isn’t creepy). Also, a friend reached out to me last week and asked if I’d like to work remotely in my old hospital job (transcription). I said yes. Will be sending in my updated resume tomorrow.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

I decided to tackle FB Burn (Round 2) this month. Today marked day 1; though it’s complete, the workout was killer! πŸ₯΅

Amazingly enough, my lungs actually compensated for my increased endurance. 😁

I did take low-impact modifications, since it is rather warm out, but, I did complete all the jump squats. No EC, though.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Prayer requests

1. Continued healthy muscle gain/weight loss, so that I will qualify for bilateral lung transplant. With that, no more prednisone this year; I’ve had my fill. πŸ™‚

2. Continued benefits for my dad with his physical therapy regimen.

3. A clean CT and labs come September (it will mark 5 years since dad was diagnosed and treated for pancreatic cancer).

4. A repaired relationship between my aunt and myself (we haven’t really talked since the year of my mom’s passing in 2018).

Thank you. πŸ’•

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Now that that bit of a narcissistic novel is over … how can I pray for you? πŸ’•