HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group July 1st πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Happy Canada Day/Bonne FΓͺte du Canada to all my fellow Canadian blendfriends! πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

No celebrations for me, just an extra day off from work πŸ™‚ And the heat and humidity have gone down overnight, so it will be a comfortable and enjoyable day.

I am starting the thread today on behalf of Lara so she can focus her energy on her father. I and keeping and her family in my thoughts and in my heart.

The quote I chose today is about turning a new page, looking forward to what is coming instead of dwelling on what was and trusting in yourself to make July the best month yet.

What are your goals or your plans for this month? Will you be following a new FB program, are you taking a Summer vacation, do you plan on trying new recipes, do you have a new book or movie lined up, or any other activity you are looking forward to?

I have FB Old School on my calendar to start this Sunday. I had never finished it the first time around and I figured a 2-week challenge is an achievable goal, as I make my way back to fitness after a lackluster month of June. I will be on vacation the last two weeks of July, so I have that to look forward to this month, though we haven’t decided what we’ll do yet, other than look for new places to go walking.

But first will be this 1000-calorie workout https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-video-94-minute-insane-bodyweight-workout-challenge-attempt-at-your-own-risk, during which I just know I will have to make a ton of modifications (an 8-minutes push-ups interval, really?!).

Enjoy a great Thursday and a great new month everyone!