I'm trying to come back to working out again...

Hi everyone,

I used to have a good workout routine before with working out four times a week and doing programs and I loved it. Then my life started feeling a bit stressful with lots of stuff going on with a coming move to the other side of the world, I ended up traveling for about two weeks visiting my (then) fiancé's relatives in Guatemala to get into the US due to a travel ban on Europe and after that there was wedding planning and a lot of adjustments to be made at the same time. We got married on April 24th, and after the honeymoon I was stressed out about online courses and there was lots of stuff to get done with getting immigration applications sent in to get me a green card so I can stay here for as long as I want with my husband... It's been a lot, and working out somehow wasn't a habit anymore...

My husband (I love calling him that!) is working out regularly and he has been encouraging me to get back to it, and I want to. I guess it's just about getting into the habit all over again... But I'm trying to come back to it... Last week I did a short stretching workout, and yesterday I did a short lower back workout. I will try to do another workout tomorrow and I'm considering getting FB Reach started again to get into a program as that might help me with the habit part as well. :)

PS. I completed Day 20 of FB Abs Round 2 before my unplanned break began, and now it's too late to reschedule the rest of the program since the final day was over 30 days ago... When that happens to you (if it happens, lol), do you usually remove the program from the calendar or do you just not mark it completed? Hmm...