HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group June 30

Helloooooooo!

How is this wonderful community doing the last day of June!? 😱 At this speed, we will be receiving 2022 in no time! πŸ˜…

Remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

β€œLo que doy me lo doy, y lo que no doy me lo quito. Nada Para Mi Que No sea Para Los Otros” // "What I give I give to myself, and what I don't give I take away from myself. Nothing For Me That Is Not For Others" -Alejandro Jodorowsky

I take this quote as a way to advocate for equality and equity for my Colombian people and for any other country or community struggling with injustices! I am a believer that we can all grow together as a society, without making anyone less or more than others! We should all be allies and advocaters of each other! 😊 We all deserve a dignigied life, a roof over our head, food on our table, good medicine, and living without fear of being our authentic selves!

To the rest of the post! Today is the last day of the Reach Challenge for me and it is a nice stretching routine with Daniel! πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Besides that, we are getting some groceries! πŸ›’ Also, I am finishing my second book about intuitive eating and I've been loving them!

In case you are interested: the first one was Unapologetic Eating by Alissa Rumsey, the second one is The F*ck It Diet by Caroline Dooner, and the next one is going to be Anti-Diet by Christy Harrison! ☺️ I am planning to keep reading more about this topic, and about health at every size, to keep encouraging my intuitive eating journey, as well as to be a better ally and advocater too!

Too much about me! Now, to you! What are you doing today!? Resting or working out!? πŸ™‚ Any other plans for the day!? Let us know!

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive!

Happy day!