Perspiration Pals 30 June 2021

Hello Pals! I was about to start this thread early in the morning by saying I might not be able to respond to your replies because I was going to spending my day dying slowly inside at an all-day meeting. Fortunately, though, it was postponed. 🎉 Instead, I’m working from home because there’s a power cut at my workplace. Yes, there are good days sometimes. But enough of that, let’s crack on with the thread.

We’ve been talking about muscles for a while now so I thought we could skip back to bones a little. I’ve been having some wrist problems and it got me thinking about all the bones in my hands and wrists. We now know that there are 206 bones in our bodies but how many of those bones are in our hands, wrists, and feet? Bonus question: How many bones do babies have?

And what are you doing today to strengthen your muscles and, of course, bones? I’m going to start the Bored Easily Challenge because I get bored easily. That’s how simple it is. I’m actually a bit worried about my lack of focus and concentration but as long as it doesn’t prevent me from exercising, I won’t start flapping about it. Much.

My mini lifebook says it’s Meteor Watch Day. I wish I lived in an area where I could actually watch those meteors. Plus, I don’t think I can schedule a meteor shower between 8.15 p.m. and 10.15 p.m. so that I can go to bed in time. If you don’t have to get up early in the morning, however, and you have some light pollution-free night sky available to you, feel free to watch the show.

All right, Pals, count your bones (and your blessings) and have a really good day!

PS, Zoe volunteered to start the thread on Friday, so thank you, Zoe!