Daily Check-in: Tuesday, June 29th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blendfriends!

I wanna start today off by wishing one of our most famous and inspiring Blenders a very Happy Birthday: Lea!! Happiest of Happy Birthdays, Lea! I hope today is magical, and thank you for continuing to be such an important and motivating part of our community every day! We are lucky to have you! So: Happy Birthday, Lea Loving Life✨❤️🎉🎈🍾🎂

Well Blendfriends, how are you all doing today? How's your week started off so far?

Mine's ok-ish. I wanted to share this pic with you today (I did not take this pic, it is from a social media group I follow) from my hometown. I love the picture for many reasons; 1) Mt Adams in the background, and 2) normal hay bales! Like, regular, normal, not 1-ton bales, not round (like how these strange Midwesterns bale their hay😂). I'm also thinking about the people in my hometown, because they're experiencing record high temperatures all week (as is much of the Pacific Northwest). It's supposed to be 115 degrees (F) today. And while 90s-100s are fairly normal for this area this time of year, 115 is a bit much; especially with lows of 80 at night. I'm betting that after all this extreme heat, good ol' Klickitat there in the background won't have much snow or ice left on his glaciers at all. Anyway, please be careful in the heat; stay inside and in the shade, hydrate more than ever, and keep your pets inside and cool too.

Ok, now on to a check-in!

How about some workouts today? Or a rest day?

I did a lower body routine as a part of FB XT yesterday and tomorrow upper body is scheduled. So I may squeeze in an abs routine today because why not?

Food? Anything interesting in the food world?

Not much here. Same ol' stuff.

Ok, I've talked your ears off enough today! So that's all from me!

I hope you all have great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited