Perspiration Pals -29 June, 2021 🙂

hey all P Pals,

How are we doing this Tuesday morn'/afternoon/evening/night? It was pouring in the morning here and now its sunny!

I went to school after a very long time today, and in the ground floor you could see candidates waiting to be interviewed for Masters/Bachelors admissions. It was crowdy. Maybe it is only me, but in an attempt to standout (?), all the students appeared more alike, they were dressed almost like clones, very formal wear and hard to tell one from the other.

Also bumping into colleagues in hallways, small talks et al... I am so glad masks are still ON (they aren't mandatory outside, but yep, I choose to keep it ON for now)

Anyhoo, I saw the Stats in my account and it says I did only 7 workouts in the past 30 days 😑 Well that's kinda sad. There is a lot happening, change specially, and been difficult to keep up. I am freestyling with workouts and picking mostly, cardio + strength workouts. I checked my weight at the physio last evening, and looks like that has gone down a bit, blame not eating well!

Hosting: We are still looking for someone for Friday. It doesn't have to be every Fridays, say if you can do only this Friday or only next, that works too. So please let us know in check-ins today. Thank you Clare for kindly stepping in last Friday.

Alrighty, enough about me. How's it going for you? Normally, how do you handle change or being anxious about it? Would love to know. I have reduced my coffee intake for now. Overdoing pasta these days 😶 Tell us about what your menu looks like..

Some Cookie musings: got this fur baby another gadget. let me say, I am trying my best to prep this kid for my absence during the day when I go back to working at school rather than working from home. Will share more, in good time :) It is like we are twinning 24x7 and she is there in everything I do 💜😊

ETA: A shoutout to Adrienne and all other P Pals who have not been able to post lately. You are in our thoughts, sending good vibes and hugs xx

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗

Edited