HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 28th๐ŸŒ‡๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿฟ

Hello Blender friends and welcome to the start of a fresh new week! I say "fresh" in an optimistic, ask the universe for what you want kind of way, because we are heading into the second day of a rather beastly heat waveโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒ‡โ˜€๏ธ, and I know we're not alone in this! You see, fresh, or "frais" is a synonym, in French, for cool. My favorite days in summer are the ones with cool mornings and cool nights. Probably why I always take my vacation in September ๐Ÿ˜„ So, whatever it is you're longing for, I'd like to offer you a quote today :

โ€œAnd, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.โ€ (Paulo Coelho)

Maybe the best thing to do with a quote like that, is to spend a little time thinking about what it is you want. You can share it on here, if you like.

My way of getting a couple hours of "frais" in my life today will be going to the cinema, for the first time in well more than a year! ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽฅ Cinemas are open here (with some restrictions of course) and there's a really well-rated comedy from France playing at the one near my house, so this afternoon, "Adieu les cons!"

Before that, I'm expecting to get a little sweaty with an upper body strength workout. So grateful that my body is letting me do those now๐Ÿ’ช!

I look forward to hearing from you lovely people about your workouts, your food, your deepest desires... I also want to take a page from Ivett and offer a shout-out to all those folks who can't post today, for various reasons. Have the best day possible.๐Ÿค—

Edited