Perspiration Pals 28-June-2021

What’s up, P Pals? 😊

I'm typing this pre-today’s-workout, but my new plan is - procrastinating. 😉 It’s Monday, and with lovely 46°C outside, can you actually blame me?! 🥵😨🤣

However, I need some form of exercise, and I’m thinking that a new walking workout fits the bill perfectly. New Reach is still on my schedule as I can barely make myself think, let alone move with purpose. I’m sleep-deprived, both from the heat and a crazy work schedule. 🙄

Of course, to be able to this Blender stuff or any other active stuff, one needs to nourish its body. My diet doesn’t seem that bad. Usually, I have a cleaner diet during summer, even back home, but the sole reason is – I’m just lazy to cook. 😅🤣 Meaning, most of the time I eat fresh salads. Chop-chop and eat; perfect. However, that brings me to my meme today. How in the world can one fight against onions? I consider myself a strong and confident lass, and yet, they can make me cry in no time. 🙄😅🤣

Now, please, do share your menus💡, make my mouth water yet again. 🤤

Now, enough about me. What's up with y'all? What are your plans for this week? 😉

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗

Edited