Lots of changes!

Hey FB fam! It’s been awhile! I have been actively working through programs (mainly the FB Plus challenges more recently) until about 3 weeks ago when I had a job interview, kids swim lessons and a vacation throw off my routine. I did get the job! And I start potentially next Monday. I’m worried about how to fit my workout in. I have been a stay at home mom for the past two years and have settled into working out during naptime. I also teach English to Chinese students in the early hours. I will likely continue to teach even with my new job. I figure I’ll probably rely on FB 30 programs for awhile to get my workout in, but I have been focusing on weight loss and I have gotten in a bad habit of stress eating and longer workouts may be better for my goals.

So! Tomorrow I will start my favorite program, Abs Round 2, again since I know I love it. And from there I guess I’ll just try to fit it in as best I can.

I plan to speak to my therapist about stress eating, but my main plan is to try and keep my grocery list extra healthy for awhile.

Any success stories with working full time and keeping to an exercise routine? I prefer to work out 5 days a week and have the weekend off, but that may have to change. And also, Hi! Hope you all have been doing well. Thanks for the extra accountability and ever-supportive community here.

-Eva