Perspiration Pals 27 May 21 🌼

Happy Sunday P pals!,

Welcome to the third installment and what may be my last installment on flowers since you have now since all my flowers (except azaleas, which bloomed in April).

My day lilies are blooming! I was afraid they wouldn't do well this year because the volunteer bush that grew next to them encroached on their space but they look fine. I cut back the bush so the day lilies can be seen.

I finally had some much needed bush trimming and ivy removal done. My house was getting over grown with bushes and ivy. It looks much neater now. I used to do it myself but the bushes got to big and hauling all the clipping away has gotten to be a bigger job too.

My next house project may be getting my deck redone so I can use it. I used to have flower pots on the deck that looked pretty from my living room.

Moving on to exercise I am up to day 20 of Fit3 which is a stretching day. I may do a more substantial yoga than what is scheduled since right now my body is telling me to. Yesterday I proved yet again that I don't have the best time management skills as I didn't leave enough time to do the 50 minute scheduled workout so I swapped it out for a similar 30 minute one so I could get where I needed to be on time.

I am not sure what is on my food menu today except I have a nice large cantaloupe to cut.

Enough about my projects, tell me about yours. What is on your exercise and food menus?

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗

Edited