j

How do I love thee Fitness Blender (Plus)? Let me count the ways

Thoughts and actions -

-I am too tired to work out today -> FB plus - ok let me find the videos I have tagged, "love" "lazy" and get going

-Hmm this looks hard, I am not sure if I can do this one, have I done this one before? -> Workout history shows I have done it 7! times before over the years - for sure I can do it again!

-Blah .. I don't think I worked out much this month -> clicks on trackers and shows me I have gotten at least 3 workouts/week, average of 30 min - something is always better than nothing

-End of workout session - feeling good - these two workout videos paired really nicely together, how do I remember for future so I can enjoy the combination again -> personalized notes for each workout available - I can add in the link for the other video to do together in future!

-I have bought so many programs, and done most of them, I am bored, I really like programs -> FB plus Pandora's box of FB Plus challenges 2 weeks or additional 4 week programs to add on to the variety and keep it exciting and fresh every month / 2 weeks

-Ads coming in while I am working out, or pop ups on the website while I am reading are annoying -> FB Plus, no ads, just good healthy FB content

-Kelli / Daniel you are going too fast, I haven't changed my weights yet -> FB plus player allows quick 10 sec rewind (love this feature so much use it multiple times through a workout session... can't remember what I was doing when you didn't have this on your previous player)

-Daniel, I have got this, your intro is going on for a bit and I really am pumped to get into the workout -> FB plus player allows quick 10 sec fast forward

-I love a little bit of this, a little bit of that, imagine a world where I could make a super-workout program of my own with my most favourite FB videos -> tadah! FB plus allows you to create your own routine full of awesome workouts you know you can get through and feel good doing it!

-Taking a rest day and not feeling bad about it -> FB plus you can get a checkmark for rest day - and counts as an achievement-bonus!

I am so grateful for having taken the leap to get FB Plus it's made the Fitness Blender experience that much better.

FB has kept me so motivated, and made exercise fun and enjoyable and part of regular routine for me! I recommend FB to everybody. FB is the only exercise group/duo that I have been able to follow for 6 years and stayed with it, and made gains in strength and endurance, balance, and stretching.