Perspiration Pals- 26 June 2021 🤗

Hello P Pals, welcome to the weekend.

For those having a tough time at the moment, I hope this picture makes you smile, it made me 😊 In fact, I got a bit carried away on my search for a pic & spent nearly an hour lazing in bed just looking at cute/funny animal pics, does anyone else do this, or is it just me? (I don't mean the lazing in bed part).

I'm at my mum's today, so that means no workouts for me, just doggy walking, which I've already done (little blighter wouldn't leave me alone until I got his lead out of the drawer), shopping & helping mum out with her household chores, which, to be honest, often feels like a workout! Her vacuum cleaner has packed up & she wants to buy another today. She even said I could try it out for her later....by vacuuming her whole house, how kind of her! What else could I possibly want to do at the weekend? 🙄

I've only got 4 more days left of Abs 1, so it's getting to that time when I'll be procrastinating over what to choose next. Does anyone know what July's challenge is going to be? I better leave that decision until next week, I can't have too much excitement in one weekend!

Anyway, lovely P Pals, it's over to you. Have you got July's workouts covered? And how will you be spending your Saturday?

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend 😊

P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗