K

FB XT

Just want to give a Huge shout out to K&D, my Southern neighbours.

Just finished FB XT and feeling great.

I live in Alberta, Canada and we are now just opening up after a long, long time away from our gym. I stumbled on to this fitness site on May of 2020 and I just want to thank the fitness Gods for K&D.

I will never be able to thank you enough for how you helped not only to maintain my fitness level and more importantly my mental fitness level.

This has been a very tough 18 months for all of us, you K&D should be so proud of yourselves for the top quality programs you have written and produced for all of us to follow and stay fit through these extremely tough times.

I have always dedicated my life to staying fit but you have helped me in so many ways, my balance has improved so much from your videos. I have learnt Pilates from your videos, but one of the biggest things I have learnt is that it’s ok not to be perfect on ever rep and just have fun on learning something new and just better yourself for trying new things.

I am proud to say that I have signed up for another year and look forward to taking your workouts to my gym and helping others.

From the bottom and top of my heart, I thank you for your incredible hard work and passion for fitness.

Long live Fit Blender the perfect smoothie for health.

Kevin