FB Fit - Day 25

I completed my workout and the extra credit for today.  Now I can relax for a whole week before I have to workout my body again before doing the 1000 calorie workout video with Kellie and Daniel.

I'm just going to take my time enjoying this whole week off from working out and take it easy maybe do something fun for a couple days with my dad who knows. But what I do know is that when I'm come back I'm going to be really working out my body before doing the 1000 calorie workout that is on the last Sunday of this month.

So I'm just going to enjoy this week and take it nice and slow until the day comes when I have to do the 1000 calorie workout with both Kellie and Daniel again. I have done a 1000 calorie workout twice already I think but I'm not sure if I have or not but I know that not only are the fun to do, they are also hard to do too. Because it's so hard to try and keep up with Kellie and Daniel during the workout even at your own pace, because you don't know if your doing it right, or if your form is correct, or if you're even doing the exercise right.

It's just a lot of information to keep in mind when your doing a 1000 calorie workout with both Kellie and Daniel every time.

Edited