HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group June 25

Helloooooooo!!

How is this amazing community doing today!? Feeling the vibes of this last friday of the month!? πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ» Can you even believe this month is almost over already!? 😱 How is this year going so fast!? Also, my birthday is just a month away from today! And, I loveeeee birthdays! 😬 So, I am excited about receiving July!

By the way, remember that everyone is always welcome here!

Thought of the day!

"Eat what you want, wear what you want, speak your truth, and live your best life" -Alissa Rumsey

Another wonderful reminder to be and do what you want! 😊 You should enjoy what you eat, you should speak when you want about what is true for you, you should be living your best life, whatever that means to you! Sometimes, it is hard to do this because we live in a society and culture that punish diversity and want us to be all alike and behave a certain way! However, we can, and should, always try to be our most authentic self!

To the rest of the day! For me, it is day 9 of the Reach Challenge! πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I will be doing a couple of posture workouts and a stretching routine! Also, I am adding the newest bodyweight workout with Tasha! πŸ’ͺ🏼 Besides that, maybe a walk in the afternoon! πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

What about you!? Are you working out or resting today!? Any other plans for the day or for the weekend!? πŸ™‚ Let us know!

By the way, sending lots of positive energies and support to Lara, as well as to any blender struggling or with a difficult situations. Hugs and healing energies for all! πŸ€—

Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and positive! And, remember to smile! πŸ˜ƒ It is friday and everyday can bring you anything, little or a big, to smile for even when times are hard!

Happy day!