Daily Check-in: Friday, June 25th

Hey hey, FB Fambo! How are you? How was your week? Got in some good food and movement? Already thinking about adjustments for next week? Or maybe you're just perhaps looking forward to the weekend?

At the very least, you can very much look forward to our amazing g(hosts) that we will have the privilege of reading on said weekend. We've got Jacqueline for Saturday (26th) and Anne for Sunday (27th) ..Two hosts for the price of one weekend! Thank you both!

And to recap our ghosting schedule, for now we currently have:

Alexi & CK B: July 3rd(Alexi) & July 4th (CK B)

Lea: July 10th & 11th

You: Future weekends. Love to see you here!

But as always thank you guys so so much for providing variety for the weekend. Everyone brings their own flavor to make this a wonderful place.

Now on to more check-iny things. Workouts and food! You want them, you need them. You might skip them! So lets do it! Or not. Have that rest day if so desired, but dont skip on the eating. I certainly won't skip on the pizza. ..As far as workouts, I think I will make this a Tasha week and wrap it up with her latest release.

And to wrap up my two weeks posting, here's a little Flower Friday for you with another one of my favorites of the season. It is a Crested Coral Root Orchid. It lacks those things other greeny plants have like leaves and chlorophyll as it doesn't get its nutrients via photosynthesis, but from fungi. So it can afford to be beautifully brown and purple, pop up from the ground like asparagus, and flourish. I enjoy their uniqueness and example that there are so many cool things out there that make it work.

So if a flower can do it, so can you. I'll leave you with that blooming motivation as it is time for me to wish you all farewell for now. Our fantastically classic, classically fantastic Kim of Kims will return on Monday to take her turn for a couple weeks hosting!

But until then, be safe and have a great day and upcoming weekend. Take care, Blendies! See ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***