Perspiration Pals - Friday 25th June 2021

Hello everyone.

I know I said never again, but sometimes duty comes first. But now it’s definitely never again, okay?

We made it Friday! Mixed feelings about that one for me, since it’s been a complicated week, and I know it’s been one to forget for other people too, but we survived. Tentative high fives all round (but no touching, obviously).

So, to business. Since it’s Friday I imagine you’ll all be over at the Daily Check-in thread joining Raven’s pizza party. No pizza here, I’m afraid, but I’m throwing open the Perspiration Pals Buffet for your pleasure. So far we have egg mayonnaise sandwiches, a suspicious brown dip that is almost certainly oxidising in its dish, and some cold sprout crudités. Because I can, alright? It’s a start, but the table needs filling, folks. What are you contributing? I’d be fascinated to know what your signature contribution to buffet/potluck suppers might be - I suspect it might be quite an eclectic table by the time everyone’s arrived…

I’ve got a HIIT workout to do in a bit, with a strength extra credit. Dinner will be leftovers from the buffet, so do try to bring something nice.

Check in as briefly or as expansively as you like, people. If you’re not joining us today, we’ll be thinking of you.

We’re open to all, especially if you have snacks.

Edited