FB Fit -

I completed my workout and extra credit for today. My arms were feeling it by the end of these to workouts and I know this because I had a good burn going on in my arms and my arms were saying why do you hate us.

So I think that I had pushed my limit on the amount of weight I was lifting for today because my arms were not very happy with me at all, but I had to get the workout done for today. Sometimes you just have to listen to Kellie and Daniel while your doing the workout instead of your body if it's telling you to stop working out. But if your body is telling you something else during the workout then you have to listen to your body and see what it is trying to say to you.

Because sometimes when I'm doing something and I'm having fun at one point my body will start to tell me so I stop and I listen to what my body has to say to me. Some people don't know to stop and listen to their body while they are doing something, because when you ignore your body and don't listen to it then you are not doing what your body want's you to do.