Daily Check-in: Wednesday, June 23rd

Hello Fit Fam! How goes that middle of the week spot? All nominal I hope!

Got a workout you'd like to share? Did it leave you feeling good? Accomplished? Made some personal bests and NSVs?

Or maybe it left you frustrated? Out of breath? Not as flexible or as strong as you wanted to be? That's okay too. It happens. A workout doesn't always have to be your best self showing up, rather a supportive friend to hold your hand and say, "I'm here to help. Let's see what we can do today." Push safely, do your best for the day and play the long game. Fitness is a lifelong commitment. So if you're down or not as great today, take it. Own it. It's where your at, but not where you are going to be.

And that concludes my mini motivational speech that you didn't ask for. I didn't workout yesterday, plus my alarm went off early, so I guess that equals doing a workout right away: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/full-body-strength-complex-with-bodyweight-core-finisher

Another Tasha workout, and I really like the three rounds! We have a few upper body routines that contain 3 rounds, but not so much for lower body and core. Very nice and a challenging workout. That core part is serious! ..Now whatever the movement or no movement you are doing, good luck!

And do tell what is on the menu! Keeping it real? Treating good or fooding out somewhere in between? If you want, let us know!

And to make some part of Wednesday a #wildflowerwednesday, have a look at some Tickseeds. They are summer classics around here so always a pleasure to walk outside and give them a nod.

Alright. Talked enough for now. Thank you for checking in. And even if you don't check in, thank you for reading! Good starts, middles, and (for the sake of sounding apocalyptic) ends of days to you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***