Workout Programs and Other Exercises- Is FB enough?

Hi

I have been working out with Fitness Blender for a few years. I did 6 months about 2 years ago and then took a big break, and now am back- having done Low Impact 2, and now just finishing my 3rd week of Blend.

I am curious about the fitness blender programs in relationship to other exercises. Are they "enough"? Or is it something I should be adding on more walking etc (I do try to do some yoga or Qi Gong everyday) but if I do that and the FB, and then go for a walk, it's alot of time spent exercising and can feel overwhelming.

I run my own business and have a home office, so I don't often get 10,000 steps a day if I don't go for a longer walk.. I do move around the house, and don't sit all day, but it's not enough to get even close to 10,000 steps..

So I was curious. is a 35-45 FB workout enough for the day on the days I do them- or should I be making sure to get the walks in too (usually about 45 minute walks in my hilly neighbourhood).

I am a 46 year old female in relatively healthy shape.. definitely need muscle tone, but pretty good cardio/fitness level, and healthy weight.

Thanks for any insight.