Daily Check-in: Tuesday, June 22nd

Hey there, Blendfriends, how are you?

It is officially in the swing of Summer over here! That means things are going to be sizzlin' hot. Think frying eggs on rocks and baking cookies on car dashboards kinda hot; with dreams of afternoon thunderstorms.

I'm really not complaining. I enjoy this time of year filled with the sounds of thunder. I could probably do without the suffocating humidity, but people pay to be in a sauna, right?

So to ask that small talk question when you've got nothing in common and the silence is awkward, how's the weather? Right right now after weeks of no to little rain, it's finally a bit wet over here. Hoo, but when that sun comes out...South hemi friends, I know there is a winter for you guys, so as much as its hard for me to comprehend given my heated surroundings, stay warm!

I think we do have commonality here though when it comes to smart workouts and real food. So how is that going for you today? Maybe a rest? ..After doing that strength circuit and tabata combo from Tasha yesterday, I'm further convinced she is amazing! Her workout was sweaty and wow! She owns that tabata. So much so, tabata might just have to be renamed to tashata.^^ Anyway, for today, I think I just might be up for some core work. Maybe the latest from Daniel.

And the picture for today is that of butterfly weed. I thought of Kim and how she loves the orange flowers, so if you're reading Kim, this one is specially for you on #TangoTuesday❤

Okay, you guys know what to do. Check-in, check-out, check all around. Have a good as you can have day guys!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited