Perspiration Pals -22 June, 2021 💜

hey there P Pals,

How have you all been? The heat wave here in Europe seems to have taken a break. This past week it was about 35°C!

First up, Clare thank you for being our wonderful host this Sunday, and I speak for all P Pals, you were like a pro. :) Let us know if you'd like to try again.

I had a marathon week (+weekend) and since the deadline is behind me now, today I am taking it easy. I only managed 1 workout in the whole of last week. Been meaning to try Tasha's new workout or just any workout and haven't been able to...

Might meet a friend for pizza and beer this evening (isn't this the most practical way to attain inner peace?!)

Alrighty, over to you now, let us know about your day..

Sending positive and warm thoughts, and many many virtual hugs to Ivett and Adrienne..

Some Cookie musings: Given the heat, she's been sleeping afternoons in storeroom. I tried to leave ice cubes on floor so she can play with them -nope, she was just staring at them. Tried to feed her lil watermelon -first she turned her face away, in next attempt she made a face a spit it out! Silly kid.

P.S. we are still seeking a volunteer for our Friday hosting.

P.P.S. We welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to say just a hello or more, if you'd like. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, we hope you get the support you seek. Take care. 🤗