FB Fit - Day 20

I completed my workout for today. Because each one of them targets a different part of the body in a whole different way and it stretches out all the different muscles that you were working that day.

It also can really help with getting your body back into shape because Kellie said if you add these workouts to your schedule you can notice a change in just a couple of weeks. So if you add stretching workouts to your schedule you can notice a change in just a couple of weeks, because it can really help with making a difference in your body. My mom is noticing how much my body has changed ever since I started working out with Fitness Blender and starting eating healthier meals with my mom and Allen.

So if you make a little or even a big change to your workout or to your diet you will start to notice the difference in your body in just a couple of years I think. It depends on the person that is working out or eating a healthier diet if they will start to see the difference in there body from the time they start to now.