Daily Check-in: Monday, June 21st

Hello, FB Fammy Bammy! What's crackalacking?

Please excuse my (poor) attempt at spicing up the check-in greeting. Other than the picture, it's the first thing you see and might set the whole mood for the day. So if you cringed, well, I'm right there with you.

Mondays, am I right?

Hence why there is a puppy to do most of the barking and licking the wounds of a Monday. And apologizing for the wackiness of my greeting switch up.

Sometimes, switching things up isn't always the best idea.

So let's keep the variety and switching to workouts, yeah? What are you doing? If you feel like it, share how you be moving about today. I will be trying another Tasha workout! Maybe this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/combination-strength-circuits-with-lower-body-tabata-cardio

I've been more or less taking it easy for a couple weeks and I think it has been good for me. But now I'm craving something that's sure to bring the sweat!

And to have another example of a fine switch up are check-in hosts on the weekends! Coby, you were/are marvelous, as always, so a big thank you for ghosting this past weekend! And speaking of weekend, I hope the fathers of all varieties out there had a great time!

Now as far as food, well, I'm finding it pointless to even come on here to say, I don't know.😅 ..No switching up anything here. Every day is something along the lines of: no clue, raid the fridge, check the pantry, back of the freezer, pizza on Friday. Rinse thoroughly and re-eat. Sorry for my lack of creativity, but I'm kinda just either solving it with sandwhiches or figuring it out last minute. Feel free to dish out your real food and all that is delish and nutrish.

Alright. I'll keep the outro normal-ish and just stick to the script I don't have. Wishing a great day to you all and thanks for showing up here to check-in and rock another week with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***